Disaster Planning for Residents in West Fargo
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in West Fargo, ND following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.